Ultroid stores most of the Variables in Redis database. You can play with Redis DB with the redis plugin available in Ultroid Plugins.
- This Variable used to store
alivemessage media , You can set
bot file api id
- Stores text to show in
- Value Type :
AUTOAPPROVEis set to
Truethen it will automatically approve users in PM if you send any msg to user . Else if set
False, you need to approve user manually
- List of users who sent
/startyour assitant bot
- List of chats for broadcast feature
- In the inline help menu, every button text is wrapped inside an emoji . To change the default one , set this variable with your desired Emoji/Text/ASCII Icon.
You can change command handler prefix using this variable.
- By default Ultroid users can't use commands like
eval. If you wan't to use these commands then set value
- Stores Ultroid users telegram user id
This variable is used to toggle
PMPERMIT. PM PERMIT is on when value is set to
- You can customize PM Permit default media using this variable . You can store direct links or file id to customize media.
- It stores the list of approved users of PM Permit
Whether PmPermit should be send by Inline. Set to
Falseto use Static One.
- Stores API key of remove.bg
- Default :
same as UserBot HNDLR
- Handler for Sudo Users.
- This variable stores the list of SUDO User's ids
- Used to store User with Vc Access, for VC Bot
- Stores the Telethon
sessionof the VC Bot. If not set, UserBot account will be used for Vc.
Stores the default language for Ultroid.